Hopefully all of you were able to attend tonight's parent meeting. We discussed the final expenses of the trip, at what time we will be leaving, means of transportation, final decal design for the new bodies, and answered any questions parents had about the trip. Here's a quick list of some important information that anyone going to Detroit may need to know:
- The final fee for students is $75, which should be turned in sometime before we leave. (You can send additional money with your child if you'd like, however, it is very unlikely that they will spend it. Three meals per day are provided by Shell in the convention center)
- We plan on leaving from Central around 5:30 AM Thursday, April 9th. (We will stay together and start heading towards I-69 where we will meet up with Mr. Lamey and continue towards Detroit. The trip will take about 7 and a half hours.)
- Anyone who is not sure where they are riding yet, or who they are riding with should get in contact with Mr. Lamey to decide on that.
With only 23 days left until we leave, we need to make sure that everyone understands the importance of the deadlines you will see approaching over the next couple of weeks. There will be permission slips from the EVSC which will be sent home at the end of this week for parents to fill out. It would be ideal if these were turned back in by the middle of the week after spring break. Finally, team merchandise (clothing) sales will re-open tomorrow for an estimate of two weeks. Anyone who has not ordered anything yet needs to be sure and do that within the next couple of weeks so that you have it in time for Detroit. If you believe that you may have trouble paying for something, please contact Mr. Lamey.
Contact Information for Mr. Lamey:
- Phone Number (Cell): 812-774-1054
- E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Thanks for your interest and cooperation!
Evansville Central Supermileage Team